ColoAZ offers colocation within the PhoenixNAP facility. Located in Phoenix, Arizona, USA, it’s situated in a location free from natural disasters. Its one of the finest datacenters in the world with state of the art security and redundant power (via battery backup and generators.) There’s six bandwidth providers in our blend (Level3, Global Crossing, Highwinds, Abovenet/Zayo, Inteliquent, and Phoenix-IX) with access to dozens more if required.
Features of PhoenixNAP
- Carrier-neutral with over 40 Hardlined carriers providers
- AWS Direct Connect and Google Cloud interconnect location
- Open peering with Phoenix-IX.
- 200,000 sq feet of floor space
- SOC type 2 audited, PCI-Compliant, and HIPAA-ready facility
- UPS Capacity: 20 MW.
- Generator Capacity: 24 MW.
- Cooling: 5040 Tons AC Capacity.
- Power Feed: 40 MW diverse power feeds.
- Dual interlocking pre-active dry pipe Fire Suppression System with VESDA.