ColoAZ offers colocation within the PhoenixNAP facility. Located in Phoenix, Arizona, USA, it’s situated in a location free from natural disasters. Its one of the finest datacenters in the world with state of the art security and redundant power (via battery backup and generators.) There’s six bandwidth providers in our blend (Level3, Global Crossing, Highwinds, Abovenet/Zayo, Inteliquent, and Phoenix-IX) with access to dozens more if required.
Features of PhoenixNAP
- 17 Hardlined providers, each with a minimum of 96 fiber strands per entrance.
- UPS Capacity: 20 MW.
- Generator Capacity: 24 MW.
- Cooling: 5040 Tons AC Capacity.
- Power Feed: 40 MW diverse power feeds.
- Dual interlocking pre-active dry pipe Fire Suppression System with VESDA.
- Internap FCP to control and route traffic.
- Open peering with Phoenix-IX.